nuffnang

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Too sexy for my bus", German sales clerk told

A German bus driver threatened to throw off a 20-year-old sexy sales clerk off his bus in the southern town of Lindau, Berlin because he said she was too sexy, Reuters reported on Monday, 16 July 2007.

The sexy sales clerk named Debora C. told Bild newspaper that the driver suddenly stopped the bus, opened the door and shouted at her "Your cleavage is distracting me every time I look into my mirror and I can't concentrate on the traffic. If you don't sit somewhere else, I'm going to have to throw you off the bus."
The sexy sales clerk, wearing her snug-fitting summer clothes with the plunging neckline, said she moved to another seat but was humiliated by the bus driver.
According to the report, a spokesman for the bus company defended the driver.
"The bus driver is allowed to do that and he did the right thing," the spokesman said. "A bus driver cannot be distracted because it's a danger to the safety of all the passengers."

2 comments:

superbrain said...

The diriver is not profesional at all. Why should he be distracted by the sexy passenger? Why should he look at the sexy sales clerk from the mirror ?

bigbrother said...

I think it's unfair for the bus driver to do so as the sales girl do nothing wrong, moreover she had paid the bus fair too.

Nuffnang