nuffnang

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WHO ORDERED TEMPLE DEMOLITION, KHIR OR SAMY?

Can Samy Vellu tell Ex-Selangor Menteri Besar Dr Mohd Khir Toyo to demolish the temple, which was already demolished? Or it is under Dr Mohd Khir Toyo’s order to do so?

I nearly crack my little brain. It got me thinking and thinking, but I can’t see where and how to conclude to a point that Samy or Khir has not to face it; honestly, I can’t wait to see the responsible politician claim to be responsibled. If you dare to do it, why should you shame or afraid to claim it? Is honestly not always the best policy?

It is reported that Ex-Selangor Menteri Besar Dr Mohd Khir Toyo has been tagged as the chief culprit behind the controversial demolition of the Kampung Rimba Jaya Hindu temple near Shah Alam, now claims that MIC president S Samy Vellu had instructed him to do so.

“Samy Vellu called me on the night of Nov 15 and told me that Hindraf (Hindu Rights Action Force) people had infiltrated the temple and that it must be demolished that night itself.” alleged Khir.

Khir Toyo also denied that the temple had been pulled down two days before Deepavali, saying the exercise had been carried out a week after the significant Hindu festival.

MIC president S Samy Vellu today refuted ex-Selangor menteri besar Dr Mohd Khir Toyo's claim, he asked, "How can I tell him to demolish a temple which was already demolished?"

"It was under his order that more than 500 enforcement personnel from the local authorities from various districts came to demolish just one temple.

No comments:

Nuffnang