nuffnang

Monday, January 21, 2008

Lingam: It looks like me, it sounds like me

Loh Gwo Burne said he was trying to take a picture of a vase when he realized his digital camera was on video mode. “I then continued to record the conversation between Datuk V.K. Lingam and the other person on the other line.”


Lingam said: “Irrespective of what others have said, it looks like me, it sounds like me.”


Although Loh Gwo Burne
confirmed that he had recorded it with a high-end camera and also identified lawyer Lingam as the person in the footage. But Lingam denied it and said Irrespective of what others have said, it looks like me, it sounds like me.


It is interesting, not like
Health Minister Dr Chua Soi Lek openly admitted that he is the one featured in a video depicting a man having sex with a woman purportedly in a hotel room.


That is the different between lawyer and Doctor as lawyer knew very well that
honesty does not always pay, so by denying, what you can do? Proof it or else you will be in trouble.

No comments:

Nuffnang