nuffnang

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fuel debate Anwar VS Shabery is On



Information Minister Datuk Ahmad Shabery Cheek said PKR de facto leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim would be putting himself and his party at risk in the fuel price increase debate on July 15.



“I have always prepared my mind. Do you think it’s tough? I don’t think it’s tough at all. I’m very confident about it,” he told reporters at Parliament lobby.


On whether the debate was brought up at the Cabinet meeting yesterday, Ahmad Shabery said it wasn’t discussed, adding: “The Prime Minister has already issued a statement that it (the debate) is good.”


He said Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim is a leader and he always assumes that he can become the Prime Minister.


“But I’m nothing. I’m just a local leader in Umno,” he said.


Ahmad Shabery also clarified that the debate was organised by Agenda Daily and not him or his ministry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

light weight vs heavy weight.......

Nuffnang